Coca Cola Recruiter Event
Monday, January 30, 2017 - 10:00am
A recruiter from Coca Cola will be stopping by our school to talk to prospective truck drivers about a rewarding career with their company.
If you’re a driver for Coca-Cola Refreshments, all roads lead to happiness because you’re the hero bringing together a person and a beloved beverage. You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and, in many cases, a sight for thirsty eyes.
When it comes to a rewarding future, you’re in the driver’s seat with numerous options and opportunities, including the transport of pre-ordered products to retail, convenience and food service accounts and the stocking of vending machines. Best of all, the end of every workday brings you home.
If you have the drive and passion, competitive salaries, benefits and incentives await.
- Valid Class A Driver’s License Required; Class B required in some locations
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- 1-3 years of general work experience required
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred
- Local delivery experience preferred
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus
- Ability to operate a two or four wheel dolly
- Familiarity with DOT regulations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Driving record within Coca-Cola’s MVR policy guidelines required
- Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push 50+ pounds, reach above head height, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach.
For moe information on Coca Cola and other truck driving companies, give Interstate a call and 651-735-9250. This recruiter visit is open to the public.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998