USF Holland Recruiting Event
Thursday, October 4, 2018 - 11:00am
Pat Greer from USF Holland will be hosting a recruiting event here at Interstate Truck Driving School. They're based in Coon Rapids and are looking for drivers. Read below for more information on USF Holland.
Founded in 1929 in Holland, Mich., Holland has long been recognized for delivering the most next-day service lanes in its territory and annually records one of the lowest claim ratios in the industry. Originally committed to serving the central United States, Holland has expanded farther into the Southeast and Midwest where it continues to provide on-time reliability. Its dedicated employees have earned the prestigious Quest for Quality award from Logistics Management magazine every year since the mid-1980s.
With regional expertise, quality handling and on-time performance, Holland is the leader in next-day delivery in the Midwest. We annually record one of the lowest claims ratios, deliver 99.8% of shipments damage free and have won the Quest for Quality Award annually since its inception.
Of course, being the best in the business takes the best employees in the business. So Holland offers an attractive compensation package, flexible workplace and growth opportunities - all of which make it a great place to build a career. Perks include:
- Competitive pay compared to other leading transportation companies.
- Robust benefits package that includes sick/vacation pay and a 401(k) plan
- Stable business environment as we've been around for 85+ years
- Low turnover with 15-year average employment
- Modern facilities and equipment that are safe and well maintained
- Growth opportunities that recognize employee contributions
- Driver Training Program for those who are missing some endorsements and/or experience, but do have their CDL Class A
For more information on USF Holland and other truck driving companies, call Interstate at 651-735-9250. This event is open to the public.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998