Halvor Lines Recruiting Event
Thursday, August 1, 2019 - 12:00pm
A recruiter from Halvor Lines out of Superior, WI will be presenting at our South St. Paul location. Halvor Lines has hired quite a few of Interstate’s graduates and all of them that come back all have nothing put positive things to say about their experience.
Founded in 1968, Halvor Lines, Inc. found its niche by going above and beyond to help our customers meet their hauling needs, and has built on that legacy every day since. Our 900 trailers and over 360 power units have continually moved goods--and people--across the 49 states and Canada safely and on time.
At Halvor Lines you will receive the respect you deserve. Besides working with a company that puts your safety and health above all else, there are countless benefits to drive for Halvor Lines.
- Flexible home time that fits the driver's lifestyle
- Assigned late-model tractors
- Industry-leading pay, including longevity and experience incentives
- Paid vacation based on average annual earnings
- 401K retirement program with company match
- Passenger & pet program
- Additional compensation, including stop, downtime & layover pay
- Company-paid IdleAir
- Several drop and hook locations
- Onsite workout facility and health & wellness programs, including fitness & nutrition coach
- Tractors equipped with latest technology with an emphasis on safety and driver comfort
- Installing EpicVue Satellite TV with DVR in Company cab
- Owner/Operator opportunities and Lease/Purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement available for recent driving school graduates
*Times and location subject to change. Call 651-735-9250 for updates.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998