CRST Recruiting Event
Thursday, October 22, 2015 - 12:00pm
CRST from Cedar Rapids, IA is currently looking for Class A Drivers. Scott Penock will be at our South St Paul campus to talk about their truck driving company and what they can offer you.
There’s always a job out there for a truck driver and it pays a lot more than you may think. With your trucking license, you can find work all over the country, from shipyards to oilfields to local delivery. Everyone needs someone who can work a truck.
What is it like driving an 18-wheeler?
Just sit back, hit play, and travel the country delivering freight. At CRST, you’ll learn first-hand from industry veterans who know what it takes to make it in this business. With a Trucking license to your name, you’ll be earning more than $50k a year in no time.
Our student program helps you launch a rewarding truck driving career.
- Affordable top-carrier medical, dental, and life insurance.
- Guaranteed home time: one day off for every week out.
- 99% no-touch,
80% drop-and- hook freight.
- The longest average trucking miles in the industry.
- Average fleet age of just
1 1/4 years.
- Hundreds of new trucks with late-model equipment.
- Industry-leading truckdriving safety program
For more information on CRST and other truck driving recruiters give us a call at 1-866-860-4664. This event is open to the public.
- Approved For Veterans Using GI Bill Benefits
- Made in America
- Since 1998